Why sign up for Mymediclique? We'll make sign up really easy! We are a great interactive community that provides you an extensive forum to interact with other people that share your same health concerns. Our site also gives you access to research professionals and a chance to see up to date health information related to the condition or conditions which interest you the most. To participate in the groups you must be a member of the group and an activated member of MyMediclique. Best of all...it's totally free to our members.
Joining allows you to meet a community researching or interested in the same medical topics in our groups. Find Doctors who will fit your personality, and interests and have access to in-depth research and clinical trials.
Health Care Professional
This is a fantastic resource for medical research, and professional connections.
Gain access to an entirely new demographic of customers and potential clientele through community connections, group studies and cutting edge research.
Terms and Conditions
By using this website, any user acknowledges that it has reviewed, and automatically agrees, without reserve, to the following terms and conditions regarding the information contained in, and the use of, this website, and acknowledges and agrees, without limitation or qualification, that:
- no doctor-patient relationship exists, nor is one implied between the user and the Administrator or consultants to this website, as the information contained on this website is general in nature and should not substitute for, or be used instead of a clinical or therapeutic relationship with a physician and/or other qualified health care provider;
- the information on this website does not constitute the practice of medicine and/or any other health care profession, and email and/or forum communications with the Administrator or consultant of this website shall not create a physician/patient relationship;
- this website is for entertainment and recreational use only, including use of the Clinical Search tool and any health decision must be between the user and its physician and/or other qualified health care provider;
- this website is not a substitute for personalized medical attention and all medical decisions concerning the user are between the user and its physician and/or other qualified health care provider;
- the information on this website may change and should neither be seen nor used as a definitive source of information, nor can this information necessarily be verified as true and correct;
- the user is not relying on any representation or warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of any of the information contained on the website, as the website may contain information that is inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or does not meet user’s needs or requirements;
- the user assumes all responsibility for personal decisions made as a result of something that may have been read, or implied, and/or on or from any form of communication related to and/or derived from this website;
- the user holds Mymediclique, LLC, its principals and consultants, free and harmless of any legal claims resulting from use of this website, and releases the Mymediclique, LLC, its principals and consultants from all liability and/or claims made in relation to information the user may have read, or relied on, and/or any adverse event that may have occurred and/or alleged to have occurred, from using and/or viewing this website;
- the user holds Mymediclique, LLC, free and harmless for any acts that a user may take in relation to information on this website and releases Mymediclique, LLC from all liability and/or claims made in relation to any such acts;
- Mymediclique, LLC will not be liable to any user for any damages, claims, demands, causes of action, direct or indirect, as a result of any use or viewing of this website or any information contained therein;
- any and all posts made on this website reflect only personal opinions, and not those of Mymediclique, LLC;
- the posting of a user’s information on the website eliminates any claim or possibility that said information is private, and expressly grants permission that such information may be shared with other persons and entities;
- the content of the website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and does not constitute medical or other professional advice;
- the user is not relying on the information contained on the website, but agrees that it shall seek the advice of a physician and/or other qualified health care provider with any questions the user has regarding a medical condition, and that it is not disregarding professional medical advice or delaying in seeking professional medical advice due to anything user may have viewed on this website;
- the information presented on this website cannot and should not substitute for the advice and counsel of the user’s physician and/or other qualified health care provider;
- any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the contributors, and are not representative in any way of Mymediclique, LLC, or to be construed as opinion or advice;
- Mymediclique, LLC does not recommend or endorse any specific opinion, test, healthcare provider, physicians, product, procedure, opinion and/or other information that may be viewed or posted in this website;
- the user’s reliance on any information viewed on this website is solely at user’s own risk, and Mymediclique, LLC makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of said information;
- no representation or warranty, either expressed or implied, is made, offered or created by Mymediclique, LLC, concerning any error, omission, delay, defect, or the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or usefulness of any information that may be viewed on this website;
- the user acknowledges there are risks in transmitting information over the Internet, and any user should not share any personal medical information that it would wish to be held confidential, as in a physician/patient or similar privileged relationship;
- any information set forth on this website is not subject to the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPPA”);
- the use of the Clinical Search tool, a paid service on this website, is not a substitute for any health or medical decision made between the user and its physician and/or other qualified health care provider;
- Mymediclique, LLC reserves the right to bill for the use of the Clinical Search tool in a non-refundable manner;
- any user of the Clinical Search tool will be sharing its private health information with Mymediclique, LLC via a digital portal and/or other means of communication, and no guarantee as to the security and privacy of said information, as defined by HIPPA is made, offered, suggested and/or can be inferred, and said user expressly allows, permits and agrees that such information may be used by Mymediclique, LLC for the purposes of research and business development;
- Mymediclique, LLC reserves the right to delete any information on the website which Mymediclique, LLC, considers questionable and/or offensive, to set its own standards of decency, to block and/or prevent a user from using the website, having deemed any information offensive and/or derogatory to other users and/or to Mymediclique, LLC, and reserves the right to suspend any user’s access, participation and/or use of the website;
- Mymediclique, LLC does not make any warranty that the information on the website will not be deemed offensive by a user;
- Mymediclique, LLC makes no representation as to the privacy of the users of this website;
- Mymediclique, LLC retains the right to analyze information on this website, and share demographic information at will for business development and marketing purposes, and without remuneration to the user for providing this information;
- Use of this website shall be deemed to have occurred in the State of New York, and these terms and conditions shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with New York law;
- By joining our website, you give this site permission to email you
- The Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) requires that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you are below 13 then you can NOT use this forum. Do NOT register if you are below the age of 13.
Mymediclique, LLC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without condition, and without notification, at any point in time.
Any user of the website, and/or the Clinical Search tool, forever waives its rights, as to the security and/or privacy of any and all of the user’s medical information, inclusive of any information relating to mental health care, communicable diseases, HIV or AIDS, and/or the treatment of alcohol and/or drug abuse, as defined by the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPPA”), as well as any municipal, local, state and/or federal laws.
By accessing and/or using this website, you agree to our Terms of Service.
The user agrees that all email communications must comply with the US CAN-SPAM Act, and/or the anti-spam laws of the countries in which any user may reside. Mymediclique, LLC, reserves the right to suspend or terminate a user’s access to and use of the website if it does not comply with this policy.